Taste of Tumwater
Tumwater Area Chamber of Commerce
The Tumwater Chamber is excited to announce its first, and the finest premier food & wine event in Thurston County. Mark your calendar for Saturday, November 3, 2012. Taste of Tumwater & BIZ EXPO will be held at the South Sound Manor in Tumwater.
Caterers, restaurants, bakeries, chocolatiers, musicians, wineries, high-end glass artisans, NW cookbook authors, cooking demos, food and wine pairings - something for everyone! In addition, this event replaces the Chamber’s regular September Trade Show, which is now called BIZ EXPO.
As a sponsor of this event, you have the unique opportunity to market your business to hundreds of businesses and community members in the months leading up to November 3, as well as through exposure at the event. Booth rental fee is included in several of the sponsorships. Other reasons to sponsor:
- Maximize your chamber investment!
- Meet new customers!
- Reconnect with clients and customers!
- Support your local business community!
Showcase Magazine Editor Robin Lucas will lead a panel of judge s who will present awards in three categories during the event:
- Golden Fork Award - will be given to the booth voted as having the best food.
- Best Booth Award - will be given to the booth with the most interaction/fun.
- Gold Medal Award - will be given to the winery voted best 'taste of the day'.
Please join us for this fun event!
Please feel free to call 360.357.5153 or e-mail email@example.com for questions or additional information.